Translate

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Siempre Ocupada

Holaaaa, so I know it's been a while since our last visit. I've been extremely busy getting my work done over here and trying to clear some business up back home.

One of the difficult parts about living in another country is that life does not stop back home, and if you need to complete a task that needs to get done in the other country, then it is probably the most difficult time you've ever had doing it.

That being said, I'd like to give a big thanks to  anyone who I've called up to ask them to do something for me in the states. This includes asking them to call/text/bother other people for me so I could communicate with someone easier. Thank you Ash, Steph L., Juliana, Nat, Ma, and anyone else that has helped me to contact someone or given me information to do stuff back home.

You make everything so much easier and I appreciate every second of everything you've done for me.
 Nos vemos!

No comments:

Post a Comment