Translate

Monday, March 12, 2012

Las Aventuras del Perro (this post is not for the faint of heart)

Today, I was walking to the kitchen to get a glass of water when I saw Oso (the dog) walk by with something in his mouth. I called to his owner, Daniel, so that Oso wouldn't eat it.
Daniel came over, stopped Oso and took it out of his mouth. I came closer and saw that it was a garrobo (small alligator/lizard).
Here's a picture of the garrobo.
 It seemed to be dead because Oso had bitten him at the head.  So I decided to pick it up and take a picture to show its size.



Right after the picture was taken, it moved! I dropped it and backed away. We couldn't leave the garrobo in the yard because Oso would eat it, so Daniel picked it up and brought it to the other side of the fence.
Those are the adventures of the dog.
Nos vemos!

No comments:

Post a Comment