Translate

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Departure

So never having traveled on my own before for long distances around the world, I figure this should be an amazing and crazy adventure. Today I'm preparing for my nearly 20 hour trip to Nicaragua and writing this blog post while my wonderful boyfriend is making me breakfast after my uncle suggesting I get a new boyfriend who will actually make me breakfast (hehe). I'm going to miss it here in the US with all its fast food and large car wonders. I am going to miss bread and cheese. Most of all though I'm going to miss all of the people I've been visiting and revisiting for the past two weeks, just to make sure I selfishly got in enough time with them before I left. But even though I'll miss them, I'm ready for a journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment